If you’re engaged and getting married up to a international resident in Norway, she or he must submit paperwork to your Norwegian Tax management.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are in purchase. Enable loads of amount of time in case you can find any errors or omissions within the application along with to have further paperwork from abroad.
In the event that you want to marry a international resident whom possesses:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who has got refugee status and it has been issued asylum in Norway,
you really need to proceed with the procedure that is same whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
Foreign residents that don’t have a residence that is permanent in Norway or that haven’t been awarded asylum in Norway must provide listed here documents to your Norwegian Tax Administration:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – if they happens to be hitched prior to. If it’s not as much as two years because the divorce proceedings ended up being awarded, you are able to connect with the county governor for exemption from unit if the newest joint target ended up being perhaps maybe perhaps not in Norway. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. If it is significantly more than 2 yrs considering that the divorce or separation, you need to use the declaration that is personal Part III.
- The divorce must be recognised by the County Governor in the case of people who are divorced according to foreign law. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that divorce or separation was carried call at another Nordic nation, so long as both partners had been resident and had the citizenship of the Nordic nation at enough time of this divorce or separation.
- Documentation of age and name, e.g. Birth or passport certification. The paperwork must include initial papers or copies certified by way of a Norwegian authority that is public. When making use of a passport as documents, we ask which you distribute a duplicate certified by the Norwegian general public authority, rather than a original passport. Take note that the norwegian Notarius publicus cannot perhaps maybe not certify copies of international papers. The delivery certification needs to be legalised/endorsed by having an apostille stamp.
- A certificate from the authorities in your home country is required if you have been living in Norway for less than 5 years. This certification must concur that you may be liberated to marry in Norway. At Bufdir you’ll find additional information on the best way to continue within the various nations. The certification will need to have been released within the last few four months. Translation might be necessary unless the certification is written in English, Danish or Swedish. The certification should be the initial and needs to be legalised/endorsed with an apostille.
- In the event that certificates are translated, submit both the initial additionally the interpretation.
- People from nations away from region that hot ukrainian brides search is nordic submit paperwork showing that they’re lawfully resident in Norway. The paperwork must include initial papers or copies certified by a Norwegian authority that is public.
Documentation from the nation outside the Nordic region should be legalised or endorsed by having an apostille by the authorities in the nation in which it had been given.
Forward the documentation to:
Tax Management Norway P.O. Box 9200 GronlandNO–0134 OSLO
In the event that you fulfil the conditions for stepping into wedding, you will be given a “certificate of no impediment to get into wedding » within the post.